Career advice books can be one of the most cost-effective ways to obtain professional career development guidance. This page features book reviews for books focusing on career development and job search; entrepreneurship and infopreneurship; financial success and salary negotiation; job search; positive psychology and work happiness; and technology.
Career Development and Job Search
– The Start-Up of You
– 10 Career Advancement Strategies
– Calling and Vocation: A Book Review
– Get A Life, Not A Job
– The Renaissance Soul: How To Make Your Passions Your Life
– What Does Somebody Have To Do To Get A Job Around Here? 44 Secrets That Will Get You Hired
Entrepreneurship and Infopreneurship
– The Best Home Businesses for People 50+
– What Business Should I Start?
– What You Know Is Worth More Than You Know!™ Achieving the Life You Were Meant to Have by Making Money From What YOU Know!
– Women Entrepreneur Revolution: Ready! Launch! Go!
Financial Success & Salary Negotiation