Are you wondering if your career is the most satisfying and meaningful it can be? I can help you to…
- Choose a career focus that fits with your strengths, personality, interests, and values;
- Get unstuck in a stalled job search;
- Plan and implement your next career or business move;
- Manage the emotional intelligence part of your job or business;
- Navigate the “people side” of your workplace;
- Develop your leadership skills;
- Improve your work/life integration/balance.
“Love and work…work and love, that’s all there is.” – Sigmund Freud
My style of career coaching overlaps with consulting. Together we will evaluate your current situation, develop an action plan, and identify resources to build your professional community and marketable skills. I work by the hour to offer maximum flexibility so you can book meetings when you need them.
“A vocation that is not mine, no matter how externally valued, does violence to the self…” – Parker J. Palmer, The Courage To Teach
Click here to read about my qualifications to help you.