Hello, I’m Janet Scarborough Civitelli. I provide career coaching and counseling services. I also publish content about how you can:
- Choose a career focus that fits with your strengths, personality, interests, and values;
- Plan and implement your next career move;
- Manage the emotional intelligence part of your job or business;
- Navigate the “people side” of your workplace;
- Develop your leadership skills;
- Learn strategies to succeed despite anxiety or conflict;
- Project manage a job search;
- Prepare for a job interview;
- Negotiate job offers;
- Improve your work and personal integration/balance.
“Love and work…work and love, that’s all there is.” – Sigmund Freud
If you are wondering about the site name, I am fond of this definition of vocation: “…a person’s employment or main occupation, especially regarded as particularly worthy and requiring great dedication.”
“A vocation that is not mine, no matter how externally valued, does violence to the self…” – Parker J. Palmer, The Courage To Teach
Click here to read about my qualifications to help you.