Hello! As of September, 2023, this site’s content is in process of migrating to Remote-First Coaching.
“Love and work…work and love, that’s all there is.” – Sigmund Freud
Freud wasn’t right about everything, but he was correct that work matters! Gallup’s global survey of five million people identified work as one of the top five variables that predict well-being, and they also discovered people who love their jobs do not dread Mondays!
Do you wish your career felt more meaningful and satisfying? Career coaching can help with …
- Choosing your career focus if you are just getting started;
- Changing your career if you are ready for something new; or
- Advancing your career if you want to move to a higher level.
“A vocation that is not mine, no matter how externally valued, does violence to the self…” – Parker J. Palmer, The Courage To Teach
Some schools teach career development skills, but many don’t, leaving people on their own to acquire the skills they need either by self-study or hiring a career coach. Being career savvy means knowing how to …
- Choose a career focus that fits with your strengths, personality, interests, and values;
- Get unstuck in a stalled job search;
- Plan and implement your next career or business move;
- Manage the emotional intelligence part of your job or business;
- Navigate the “people side” of your workplace;
- Develop your leadership skills;
- Communicate more effectively both verbally and in writing;
- Maintain work/life integration/balance.
There are three ways to use this site to get help with your career:
1. Read the free content. The site index may help you find what you need, or you can search using the search bar in the right side bar.
2. Submit a question to the Ask a Career Coach column. Your question may be selected for a response.
3. Hire me for personalized 1-1 private career coaching.