Do you wish your career felt more meaningful and satisfying? Read on for content that will help you …
- Choose a career focus that fits with your strengths, personality, interests, and values;
- Get unstuck in a stalled job search;
- Plan and implement your next career or business move;
- Manage the emotional intelligence part of your job or business;
- Navigate the “people side” of your workplace;
- Develop your leadership skills;
- Communicate more effectively both verbally and in writing;
- Improve your work/life integration/balance.
“Love and work…work and love, that’s all there is.” – Sigmund Freud
Freud wasn’t right about everything, but he was correct that work matters! Gallup’s global survey of five million people identified work as one of the top five variables that predict wellbeing, and they also discovered people who love their jobs do not dread Mondays!
“A vocation that is not mine, no matter how externally valued, does violence to the self…” – Parker J. Palmer, The Courage To Teach
Are you wondering about my qualifications to write about career happiness? Here is my bio..