Are you wondering if your career is the most satisfying and meaningful it can be? I offer “as needed” consultation in these areas to help you …
- Choose a career focus that fits with your strengths, personality, interests, and values;
- Get unstuck in a stalled job search;
- Plan and implement your next career or business move;
- Manage the emotional intelligence part of your job or business;
- Navigate the “people side” of your workplace;
- Develop your leadership skills;
- Communicate more effectively both verbally and in writing;
- Improve your work/life integration/balance.
“Love and work…work and love, that’s all there is.” – Sigmund Freud
During a consulting session, we will evaluate your current situation, develop an action plan, and identify resources to build your professional community and marketable skills.
I work via Zoom, telephone, and email.
“A vocation that is not mine, no matter how externally valued, does violence to the self…” – Parker J. Palmer, The Courage To Teach
Here are my qualifications to help you.