I use research-backed strategies to help clients increase career and personal satisfaction and success. Here are the types of reasons you might want to hire me to help you:
- You are unsure of your educational or career path and you want to know how to increase vocational clarity.
- You have a general idea what you want in your career and personal life, but you want professional assistance to help you to create and implement specific action steps.
- You have questions about launching a job search.
- You have an upcoming job interview so you need job interview coaching.
- You want professional assistance troubleshooting a stalled job search.
- You want a sounding board to help you decide between multiple job offers or choices.
- You want to strategize how to negotiate a job offer or a raise.
- You are a successful professional, executive, or entrepreneur aspiring to the next level in your work.
- You want to learn how to get along better with your boss or colleagues at work.
- You want to raise your overall level of satisfaction with your career or work/life integration.
- You want to find or create meaningful work that is more aligned with your personal values.
- You want to launch and run a successful business that is a good fit for your strengths/interests/values.
- You already have a business but you want to improve it.
- You are planning to retire and you want to create a plan about how to make your post-retirement years meaningful and fun.
I work via Skype/Facetime, telephone, and email.
If you would like to know more detail about the type of career coaching, counseling, and consulting that I do, please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Dr. Janet Scarborough Civitelli